What We Do
AUSTELA is a member-managed and member-driven organisation. Working through and with its members AUSTELA:
- Provides a contemporary source of information and analysis on solar thermal power generation technologies;
- Educates key stakeholders on the value and benefits of solar thermal power technologies and solar thermal industry development;
- Promotes the development and use of solar thermal power generation technologies;
- Supports members’ engagement with policy makers on solar thermal power programs and policies;
- Develops and supports the implementation of programs and campaigns aimed at enhancing the confidence of the community in the solar thermal power industry; and
- Works with the Australian renewable energy sector and industry to promote the development and widespread use of solar power and other renewable energy power generation technologies.